Commercial Heating Service
At High Desert Heating, we have highly trained and skilled technicians that are experts in the areas of commercial HVAC, commercial heating, and commercial heating service. We are a commercial heating company that understands and appreciates the specific needs of our commercial heating clients. As a business owner, the last thing you want is for your commercial heating system to fail, making your customers and employees uncomfortable as well as risking damage to merchandise or essential equipment.
Commercial Heating Maintenance
The best way to keep your commercial heating or commercial HVAC system performing at its best and minimize the impact on your customers is to have routine maintenance performed. Regular maintenance will not only keep your commercial heating system working it will help diagnose any potential problems before they become so serious they cause your commercial heating system to stop working. Listed below are some tips on maintaining your commercial heating or commercial HVAC:
- Safety Inspection- To make sure your commercial heating system is working, and there are no blockages or electrical issues that could cause a fire, your technician will perform a safety inspection.
- Calibrate Thermostat- To make sure your commercial heating system is keeping your business at the temperature you want your technician will calibrate the thermostat. Calibrating the thermostat is essential as it helps to keep business owners from spending extra money on heating costs as the system is running unnecessarily because the thermostat is not recording the correct temperature.
- Check Ductwork- A vital step to keep your commercial heating system functioning safely and correctly is to have the ductwork inspected and cleaned. If dirt and debris can buildup in the ductwork, it will not only affect the air quality and efficiency of the heating system, but it also poses a potential fire risk. In addition to dirty ductwork, your technician will also inspect the ducts for leaks and damage that can cause air to escape and cause the cost of the company's energy bill to increase.
- Clean System- Part of maintaining your commercial heating system should include cleaning the system and its parts. Dirty ducts affect air quality and cause your heating system to work harder than it needs to, and dirty parts can lead to unnecessary damage which can become costly especially if the system seizes up completely and stops working.
- Lubricate Parts- A commercial heating system has several moving parts that if not properly lubricated, can cause extensive damage to the system. When your commercial heating technician performs their maintenance, they will check all moving parts and lubricate them to ensure they will continue to work correctly and efficiently.
At High Desert Heating we are a commercial heating company and have highly trained and skilled technicians that are experts in the areas of commercial HVAC, commercial heating, and commercial heating service. The comfort and safety of our commercial customers is our highest priority, and we offer maintenance plans for all sizes and types of businesses. If you are unsure the last time your commercial heating system was serviced or if you want to schedule a service, call us today and speak with one of our expertly trained technicians.